Trip for a week
- Day one: Lefkas marina – Meganisi Spartohori.
Crossing the Lefkas channel going south, making a stop for a swim in a bay of Scorpio Island.
- Day two: Meganisi Spartohori- Kefalinia Ficardo. First stop to Papanikolis cave on the west side of Meganisi, then swimming on the east or the south bay of island Atoko.
- Day three: Kefalinia Fiscardo – Kefalonia Agia Eufimia
Heading south, first stop on the third bay of Kefalinia. There you will meet turquoise blue waters and a big nice cave where you can swim inside.
- Day four: Kefalinia Agia Eufimia – Ithaca Vathy
Heading west, first stop on the bay on the south of Ithaca at Agios Andreas bay , then another stop on the west of Ithaca on the bay Pera Pigadi. Swimming on the south bay of island Atoko.
- Day five: Ithaca Vathy – Ithaca kioni. Swim south bay of Atoko
- Day six: Ithaka Kioni – Island Kastos. Swimming on the bay on the south part of Island Kalamos
- Day seven: Island Kastos – Lefkas Marina. Swim at the Ambeliki bay on the north west of Island Meganisi.
Trip for two weeks
- Day one: Lefkas marina-Parga. Swim on the two rocks bay on the mainland
- Day two: Parga-Paxoi island Lakka
- Day Three: Paxoi Lakka –Paxoi Gaios. Sailing in the west side of the island, visiting the breath taking view of deserted bays with white sand beaches and complex of caves.
- Day Four: Paxoi Gaios – Kefalinia Fiscardo. Swim on the north east side of Antipaxoi at the Emerald Bay with turquoise waters and white sand.
- Day five: Kefalinia FIscardo- Kefalinia Agia Eufimia. Heading south first stop on the third bay of Kefalinia there you will meet turquoise blue waters and a nice big cave where you can swim inside.
- Day six: Kefalinia Agia Eufimia-Kefalinia Poros. Swim Antisami bay.
- Day seven: Kefalinia Poros – Zakynthos Agios Nikolaos. Swim on the south of Kefalinia at Skala.
Visit the caves on the north of Zakynthos.
- Day eight: Zakynthos Agios Nikolaos-Ithaca Vathy. Swim at south east of Kefallinia Skala, Swim at Ithaca west bay Pera Pigadi.
- Day nine: Ithaca Vathy-Ithaca Kioni. Swim at Atokos east and south bays.
- Day ten: Ithaca kioni –Lefkas Syvota. Swim west of Island Arkoudi.
- Day eleven: Lefkas Syvota-Kastos Island. Visit the cave on the west side of Meganisi Island, Visit the small bay on the south tip of Meganisi, and swim in the bays of Atoko.
- Day twelve: Kastos Island-Kalamos Island. Swim at Porto Leone bay on the south of the island.
- Day Thirteen: Kalamos island – Meganisi Vathy. Swim at Ambeliki bay.
- Day fourteen: Meganisi Vathy – Meganisi Spartohori. Swim around the small bays of islet Thlelia on the west of Meganisi.
- Day fifteen: Meganisi Spartohori-Lefkas Marina. Swim at Scorpio Island Bays.
HoneymoonThe highlight of your wedding! Because your wedding is the nicest memory of your life, organize a wonderful honeymoon trip with Μanos Υachting and give it the glory it deserves. Enjoy the endless blue sea. Unique beaches, without any disturbance. Enjoy intimate moments with your partner and live wonderful your first hours as a married couple.
We are going to take of that! All of our packages can be fit on you and only, according to your wishes and budget. Everything is organized to define the uniqueness of your trip! Imagine a honeymoon with champagne and fruits in your cabin, roseleaves forming hearts on your king-size bed and many other surprises that you will find out during your trip!
With special destinations, knowledge, experience and willingness we are going to lead you to the best choice for your honeymoon, according to your needs and wishes. The experience of our hospitable and discreet staff in organizing honeymoon trips guarantees the success of your trip.
A professional skipper will ensure you a comfortable and secure experience. Meanwhile our hostess, specialized in passenger service, will be preparing breakfast and dinner as well as being there to satisfy your desires. There is no need to be occupied with ship duties, for you to relax on the upper deck enjoying the sunset in front of you while tasting an aperitif.