COVID-19 POLICY – SEASON 2021

In this special period, we keep our love for sailing undiminished. We want to support our sailors by offering high quality services and reasonable prices. Our special challenge is to give the security of making bookings for sailing holidays in the next few months and solve the major problem: fear losing the charter payment. We are following the COVID-19 POLICY during this period and until further notice:

Flexible Reservation

  • Reschedule the booking for a future date within season 2021 with no extra charge for the same yacht and the same catalog price.
  • Possibility to change boat if the requested dates are available.
  • If the charter is rescheduled to other catalog price where the new charter week is more expensive, the difference has to be paid. If the charter is cheaper, the difference will be refunded to the charterer as appropriate.
  • Possibility of lowering the 1st payment to 30% in order to secure the bookings. The rest amount 70% has to be full paid until 30 days before the departure in 2 installments or in total.
  • Protection of charter payments. Possibility to insurance the booking through YACHT-POOL CHARTERCANCELLATION-INSURANCE of the risk of a COVID19-infection of skipper and/or crew.

Cancelation Policy
Related reasons to cancel the charter due to COVID19 until 30 days before departure:

  1. Lockdown in charterers’ country or in the country of embarkation at the dates of departure.
  2. Mandatory quarantine in charterers’ country or in the country of embarkation at the date of departure.
  3. Travel ban issued by the government of charterers’ country at the date of departure.

Once the booking has been fully or partly paid, charterers are entitled to choose between the following options:

  1. Receive a credit note (Voucher) for the amount already paid for a future charter, valid for 12 months from its issuance date to be used for the same yacht.
  2. Reschedule the booking for a future date with no extra charge if charterers choose the same yacht and the same charter week.

For any other cancellation reason, if charterer cancel more than 30 days before embarkation the cancellation fee will be equal to the down-payment already paid.

Commitment to your safety
Welcoming you in our base and yachts, our top priority remains to stay in a warm, familiar and completely safe environment. That is why we have adapted a complete operational plan within the framework of the guidelines required both at National level (national public health organization – eody) and Internationally (world health organization – who).
Our team has been properly trained in the new health protocols, always according to their job. In case of a suspicious case, we have drawn up a specific management plan and at the same time we will immediately inform the competent authorities. We also maintain a crew file that will only be used for reasons of Public Health Protection and always in accordance with the rules of the GDPR.
In all boats and inside our office we have placed hand sanitizers, as well as written instructions will be given to the crew members about Prevention and treatment of COVID-19 cases onboard.

MANOS YACHTING COVID-19 POLICY – SEASON 2021 2

Healthy Onboard
We have increased the cleaning and disinfection of all our spaces with emphasis on the points such as handles, handrails, etc., that come in frequent contact with both our crew members and our staff.
Embarkation time is 17:00 hrs is the contractual time is possible to be modified in order to achieve effective cleaning and disinfection of the yacht.
As part of controlling and preventing the transmission of the virus, shoes are not allowed indoors the boat, the crew is required to collect all bedding (sheets, pillowcases, towels) at one point before disembarking and to remove trash from the wc and the kitchen in the nearest trash can. Certified decontamination of the boat is carried out after the end of the charter and before the start of the new one.
Thank you very much for choosing our family company. We remain faithful to our values and we need you by our side.

For any information about a boat reservation, contact us either by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at +30 6942 663 392 (we use WhatsApp).

If your reservation has been made through a partner, you must contact them directly for any change or cancellation.

We will be happy to welcome you again!
Manos Yachting Team

REACH US

Manos Yachting
Marina Lefkada – 31100 Lefkas, Greece

+30 2294 046882
+30 6942 663392

Member of
Euminia Evaluation SystemVisit Greece